Birmingham Vending is proud to represent Sega and the brand new Key Master Self Redemption Game
Sega is now offering its new prize vending game, Key Master, which represents a departure from the factory’s traditional offering of video games and ticket redemption.
The game tests players’ skills as they try to unlock prizes by putting the key in just the right spot. There are three prize levels and a wide range of operator-adjustable difficulty settings. Other features include simple-to-use joystick and button controls, prize pins that are easy to refill, a brightly lighted steel cabinet and coin, DBA or swipe card options.
“Key Master is the type of street piece U.S. operators have been asking Sega to make for years,” said president and COO Paul Williams. Sega execs say the piece has performed well on test.
* Incredibly easy to replenish prizes with no need for locking bars. Prizes are secured on their spring loaded prize arms and can’t be shaken off.
* All Steel Cabinet with triple-locking bar and padlock hasp factory installed for added security.
* Glass – not plastic – viewing panels.
* Widest range of operator adjustable features in prize vending category with 3 independent prize levels, each adjustable to their own reward level. Reward levels so flexible, you can set the game up to give a car away and “still” make an excellent ROI.
* Adjustable prize arm configurations allow for wide range of prize sizes including the popular Apple I-Pad.
* Simple Player Controls – Left/Right Joystick and Up Button.
* Easy and unique game play with a twist…
o Line up the key so it enters the slot,
o watch the key twist to un-lock the prize!